Sunday, June 7, 2009
Vivaaaaa Las Vegas!!!!!
WoW! I be a bad little blogger of late! :D It has been very very busy in my complicated life of late, but I don't have to think about it right now because I am in Las Vegas!!! YEAH!!!!! Daaelynn and I flew out yesterday morning (after 3 1/2 hrs sleep for me uh huhuhu :( ) And after a 45 min flight that Daaelynn did WONDERFUL on, a mad dash to the potty after getting off the plane carrying 2 purses, 2 duffle bags, and a car seat, and a crazy trip on the freakish tram from one terminal to the main airport- we FINALLY made it to our Maemaw, G-dad, and Anut B!!!!!! I'm down here for Anisa's graduation- she is graduating from high school much to her joy! And now she gets to face the real world! Ohhhhh my sweet naive lil sister! :D It'll be fun! But anyways! She doesn't graduate till Wednesday, but we decided to come down early and spend some time with the family having some fun! If I actually remember to take pics while we are here I'll post them!! in the mean time let the fun begin!!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
have fun with your family!
Post a Comment