Tuesday, September 30, 2008
31 days!-HELP
31 DAYS FOLKS IS ALL WE HAVE!!! We officially gave our notice that we are moving out of our apartment in Spanish Fork by Halloween, and it has me a tid bit nervous :D I feel like this is a good thing for our family, but change is something that always rattles me. I guess that is human nature, but sometimes I feel like I'm even more scared of new things than the average human being. Maybe I'm just scared in the moment, but despite all that, we are moving no matter how scared I am :D LoL So now the real hunt begins! We still need to find a place to live-eek! I would have rather given notice and had a new plave lined up, but that is easier said than done my friends! Everyone who will have places available the 1st of Nov. have yet to list there apartments- which is logical considering that everyone is concerned about October move-ins! SO with all of this said I am now enlisting you, all my UT dwellers! If you hear of any apartments in Provo/Orem, and possibly Springville 2bd $500-$700 a month where move in is towards the end of OCT- Let me know!!!! :D And I will love you forever! OK I'll love you forever anyways, but then I'll love you even more!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I will ask around...you can come move into my ward!! :D We always have openings SOMEWHERE around here....big turnover area. I'll let you know.
I love looking for places for people to live, maybe I should go into real estate. I will keep my eye out over the computer and let you know!!
Thank you both!!!! You have no idea how I appreciate it!!!
Good luck finding a place. I will let you know if I hear about anything. I miss you girl...I am done a work so I probably won't see you for a few months...at least until the baby is born.
I wonder if there is anything open in my old (wonderful) ward in Orem. I'll ask someone.
Post a Comment